The new website is up and running.
The idea is to make it faster and easier for everybody to find the information they need. Some of the new features of the site are:
A new main navigation menu that answers all the most common questions people have about the festival, which are:
- How much is a ticket and where can I buy it?
- What are the attractions you offer?
- What is the schedule of the events?
- How can I have access to the festival?
- How can I participate?
- Any other information I should know?
The new site has an easy-to-use banner system, so news about specific areas of the festival can be posted (and updated) at any time. You can see some of these banners in place at the top of some of the pages (golden background).
The event schedule board is directly connected to Google Calendar. Different people can have access to each calendar and update events and times. There are two things to keep in mind here:
- A single calendar cannot have overlapping events.
- Any changes to the calendars in Google might take up to 12 hours to propagate to the site.
Buttons at the Schedule page allow you to isolate the day and venue you want.
A new grounds map available in all pages (sidebar) allows you to consult places that are being mentioned everywhere in the site.
Association & Craigflower Manor
At this moment, the site has only one “Contact Form“. Nevertheless, this new site structure allows for as many forms as needed, collecting different information in different forms, having different recipients for each one of them.