2023 Event Tickets
Entry tickets can also be purchased at the Strathcona Hotel Liquor Store downtown (map) and Liquor Planet in Langford (map).
2023 Registration Forms
Craigflower Community Centre Opens!
On January 19, 2023 the Victoria Highland Games Association celebrated the opening of its new community centre built on the provincial heritage property of Craigflower Manor. It features a 4500 square foot main hall, multi-purpose meeting rooms, administrative offices and catering kitchen. The new Centre is round in shape with a unique beam ceiling in the shape of a Celtic Knot and a fully sprung hardwood floor in the main hall.
The cost of the $5.5 million building was supported by both provincial and federal government funding through the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program and Canada Community Revitalization Fund. Additional funding was provided by the provincial Heritage Branch, the Victoria Highland Games Association and private donations. The community centre will provide a modern venue that the public can rent for a range of events, including performing arts, musical performances, exhibitions, meetings and weddings.
The attached news release provides more information on the new Centre and the opening ceremonies as well as outlines the substantial support from the federal, provincial, and local municipal governments.
The Victoria Highland Games Association was pleased to present two major events at its Craigflower Manor Property over June and July, 2022, with financial support provided by the Government of Canada.
To celebrate the 70-year reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on June 2, a beautiful Platinum Jubilee garden was established and celebrated in the backyard of the Craigflower property. Many thanks to the volunteers from the Pacific Horticulture College and the VHGA for their hard work!
And on July 1, the annual Canada Day celebrations at Craigflower brought together a variety of local musicians and dancers, community groups and the public under perfect weather conditions.
159th Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival
a Huge Success!
Blessed by brilliant weather for the full weekend, the 159th Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival was attended by 20,000 spectators and watched by thousands more on the CHEK News livestream! The new layout of activities on the grass fields of Topaz Park enhanced the viewing experiences of everyone attending, and the world class quality of events set the standard for future Games!
Highlights of the Games weekend were:
- Pipe Bands (including 6-time World Champion Simon Fraser University Pipe Band)
- Canadian Invitational Drum Major Challenge (including 6-time World Champion Jason Paguio)
- International Heavy Events Challenge (Men and Women)
- Sunset Ceremony on Saturday evening
- Canadian Forces Skyhawks parachutists,
- Irish (Saturday) and Highland (Sunday) Dance
- Celtic Music (local bands performing throughout the weekend)
- Strathcona Mounted Troop performance both days
- Clan and Society Tents, Heritage Performers and Artisans
- Celtic Vendors and Whisky/Wine Tasting Schools
For those of you who were unable to attend in person, the 159th Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival was fully livestreamed which you can still view on the links below.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 160th Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival at Topaz Park in Victoria on May 20 and 21, 2023!
Watch the 159th Games
- Please note that there are no exchanges or refunds on tickets.
- Following CRD BYLAW 3962 the games are a SMOKE FREE EVENT.
- In true Scottish fashion, the Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival takes place rain or shine.
- For the safety of our furry friends, dogs are not allowed at the park/on the field during the Games weekend.
- For more important information, please visit our Information Tent page
Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival
May 20th & 21st 2023
Topaz Park – Victoria – BC – Canada