Admission for the 2021 Victoria Highland Games and Celtic Festival will be on-site only at the Craigflower gate for $5 per person each day – children under 12 are free. CASH ONLY and there is no ATM onsite (there are banks nearby the event location).
- Please note that there are no exchanges or refunds on tickets.
- Following CRD BYLAW 3962 the games are a SMOKE FREE EVENT.
- In true Scottish fashion, the Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival takes place rain or shine.
- For the safety of our furry friends, dogs are not allowed at the park/on the field during the Games weekend.
- For more important information, please visit our Information Tent page