During the Victoria Highland Games be sure to check out our Celtic Music Tent for an incredible line up of Celtic Bands.
Located next to the Rampant Lion Beverage Area on Glasgow Green, this tent will be rocking with Celtic fiddles, guitars, drums, accordings, great vocals and more.
The Celtic Music Tent is open from 10am to 6pm, both Saturday and Sunday and 10am to 4pm on Monday. All ages and dancers welcome!
Last Year’s Line-Up
While we wait for this year’s line-up, here are the artists we featured in 2016:
- Black Angus – www.youtube.com/user/blackangusmusic
- Blackthorn – http://blackthornband.com
- Celtic Reflections – www.victoriabed-breakfast.com/celticr.htm
- Coastline Coastline – www.coastlinefiddle.com
- Cookeilidh – www.cookeilidh.com
- Crikey Mor – www.facebook.com/crikeymor
- Ivonne Hernandez – www.ivonnehernandez.com
- Joe Higgins
- King Tide
- Knacker’s Yard – www.knackersyard.net
- Sarah Tradewell – www.sarahtradewell.com
- Slow Pokes – www.facebook.com/pages/The-Slow-Pokes-Ceilidh-Band
- The Clanns – www.theclanns.com
- The McGillicuddy’s – www.mcgillicuddys.ca
- The O’Brien Family – www.facebook.com/theobrienfamily
- The Sweet Lowdown Duo – http://thesweetlowdown.ca
- Tom Morrissey – www.reverbnation.com/tommorrisseyband
- Women of Celtic Fiddle