Thank you all who contributed to the success of this year’s games.
Artists, Athletes, & Competitors
Volunteers, Cadets, Workers, Vendors & Concessions
Sponsors & Supporters
Municipal, Provincial & Federal Government
and all of you who came and enjoyed the games.
We all hope to see you back in 2017 for the
154th Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival
About the games
The main event for the Victoria Highland Games Association is the annual Highland Games & Celtic Festival. It is currently held over the 3 day weekend of Victoria Day (first Monday after May 21st) at Topaz Park in the City of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Events occur for a full week prior to the Games & Celtic Festival to enable a 10 day celebration of Scottish and Celtic arts, music and sport kicking off with the Tartan Parade through downtown Victoria the Saturday prior to the Games weekend and including the Kilted Golf Tournament, Tilted Kilt Pubcrawl and Torchlight Clan ceremony.
Throughout the year, the Victoria Highland Games Association stages a regular schedule of competitions in dancing, piping, drumming and athletics, and a variety of demonstrations, workshops and educational activities.
The Association hosted the 2010 World Heavy Events Championship in 2010 and hosted His Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, in 2013 as Chieftain of the Games to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Victoria Highland Games.
- Please note that there are no exchanges or refunds on tickets.
- Following CRD BYLAW 3962 the games are a SMOKE FREE EVENT.
- In true Scottish fashion, the Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival takes place rain or shine.
- For the safety of our furry friends, dogs are not allowed at the park/on the field during the Games weekend.
- For more important information, please visit our Information Tent page
Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival
May 20th, 21st & 22nd 2017
Topaz Park – Victoria – BC – Canada