This year the Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival will have 2 (two) Beer Gardens:
Rampant Lion Beverage Area
- Open from 11am to 7pm.
- Located north of Glasgow Green (B2 on the map).
Crooked Caber Beverage Area
- Open from 11am to 5pm.
- Located at the southwest corner of Topaz Park (B3 on the map)
- DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
- To have access to the Beer Gardens, you must present two pieces of ID, one of them with a recent picture.
- You will receive a wrist-band that you must wear at all times.
- Following City Bylaws, minors are permitted inside the Beer Gardens when accompanied by their parents or guardians. You are also allowed to leave the Beer garden premises with your beer.