This year we are willing to consider all applications for food concessions, both returning and new food concessions to the games. Please fill in our Food Concessions Application Form (DOC/PDF) and email it to the address in the form.
DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY. Deadline for applications is March 31, 2017.
In early April we will be making a decision about this year’s food concessions and, if you are accepted, we will ask you to send us a cheque relative to any applicable fees.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- VERY IMPORTANT: submitting the application DOES NOT guarantee your presence at the games. At the same time, we strive to diversify the options given to our patrons, both in Food Concessions and Merchandise Vendors.
- Deadline for applications is March 31, 2017. This is the date when we must have the forms so be sure to mail your application before that date. After that date your application will be held in reserve.
- We encourage all food concessions to apply. This year we will consider all applications based on their merits, diversity, and ability to serve vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. All vendors must commit to be at the Games during all three days of celebrations.
- If you don’t find all information you need in our Food Concessions Application Form (DOC/PDF) , feel free to contact us through the Food Concessions Contact Form. We will try to answer all your questions, to the best of our abilities, as fast as possible.
- In the Food Concessions Application Form you will find reference to a “verification certificate from Island Health (VIHA)”. After contacting Island Health, I confirmed that you must have a valid certificate as a food vendor. If not, you must fill out an “Application to Operate a Temporary Food Service“. You can find all information you need, and the form at the VIHA website here. An important detail: VIHA asks for at least 2 weeks to return the application so, if you need one, you should apply for it as soon as possible
The food concession coordinator for 2017 is Douglas Adams. Email: email@example.com