Please see the full schedule for the Heritage Tent.
During the games visit our Heritage Tent for a number of excellent presentations and performances that celebrate and preserve the Scottish Culture.
- Harpist – Alison Vardy (www.alisonvardy.com)
- History of the Scottish Heavy Events – David P. Webster O.B.E., Founder of the World Highland Games Heavy Events Championships (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_P._Webster)
- Traditional Whisky and Craft Beer Making – Andrew Campbell Walls WSETIII., Victoria Caledonian Distillery (www.VCaledonian.com))
- Wearing the Kilt from Yesterday to Today. Justin Guthrie, North of Hadrians (www.northofhadrians.com)
- Guth Nan Eilean, Voice of the Islands: The Victoria Gaelic Choir (www.victoriagaelicchoir.com)
- Tracing your Scottish Ancestors. Victoria Genealogical Society (www.victoriags.org)
- Women at Work: Innkeeping in the Highlands and Islands 1790-1840 – Theresa Mackay, PhD (candidate), Assistant Professor, Royal Roads University
- Discover the Historic Landscapes of Craigflower and Esquimalt – Richard Linzey, History Detective
- Waulking the Tweed – demonstration: The Victoria Gaelic Choir (www.victoriagaelicchoir.com)
- The Evolution Of Sword Fighting – F. Braun McAsh (https://fbraunmcash.wordpress.com/about/)