Airport: the International Victoria Airport (YYJ) is located north of the city, just off Highway 1 on its way to the Ferry Terminal. A great number of airlines serve the city.
BC Ferries: offers various routes to the ferry terminal of Swartz Bay, north of Victoria.
by Car, Motorcycle, or bicycle
If you plan to drive or ride to Victoria, please look at the information on Ferries above.
If you are riding your bicycle, or plan to bring your bicycle with you, Victoria offers one of the most comprehensive network of bicycle paths and dedicated lanes. Bicycle books and maps can be found at bookstores or at the Visitor Center.
If you need ideas on where to stay while in Victoria, please see the list of our sponsor hotels.
Once you arrived safe and had some time to relax and enjoy the city, you can visit our page on how to get to the games.
- Please note that there are no exchanges or refunds on tickets.
- Following CRD BYLAW 3962 the games are a SMOKE FREE EVENT.
- In true Scottish fashion, the Victoria Highland Games & Celtic Festival takes place rain or shine.
- For the safety of our furry friends, dogs are not allowed at the park/on the field during the Games weekend.
- For more important information, please visit our Information Tent page